What we do
What do we do?
- We gather your views & experiences of local health & social care services
- We then use this information to influence decision-makers, aiming to help improve services
- We also provide you with information and advice about accessing local services
- Influence decision-makers, based on your experiences and our reports on important issues
- Ask service providers for information
- Carry out Enter & View visits
- Have a voting representative on our local Health and Wellbeing Board
- Solve individual cases, but we can always signpost to relevant services
- Guarantee things will be completely fixed, but we always work hard to change things for the better
How we work
How do we do this?
- Online surveys
- Enter & View visits
- Community meetings & focus groups
- Reports & recommendations
Who do we work with to do this?
- Local residents, patients & service users
- Our volunteers & supporters
- Local community & voluntary organisations
- Service providers & decision-makers
What are our principles?
Who delivers our service?
Healthwatch Westminster is delivered by The Advocacy Project.
The Advocacy Project is registered as a charitable company, limited by guarantee and registered in England & Wales.
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Registered charity number 1084106 | Registered company number 4018315
Find out more www.advocacyproject.org.uk.